City Hall is currently closed for walk-in service. Please call (830)-868-7111 to obtain more information. 

Archives: Answers

Who do I call to reserve a park facility?

Contact City Hall at (830) 868-7111 or in person at 303 E. Pecan Dr., Johnson City, Texas 78636. Or email Betty at for pricing and availability.

Is there a public swimming pool?

Yes, our swimming pool is located at 620 N. Nugent, Johnson City, Texas 78636. Admission: $2.00/person Summer Family Pass: $85.00/Family Summer Individual Pass: $50.00/Person

When are Hotel Taxes due?

Hotel/Motel Taxes are due to the City Secretary at the end of the month following the close of the quarter.

Close window