-- Register for Emergency Alerts at WarnCentralTexas.org -- JC Visitors Center MoU --  Water Utility Disruption Notice --

Click here to set up water/wastewater services.

Water, Wastewater, and Solid Waste Services

All new water, wastewater, and solid waste customers must complete an application and agreement form prior to the City establishing service. The form can be found here. A driver’s license and deposit are required at the time of application. No service will be established until the required deposit and application is submitted.

Close window