Register for Emergency Alerts at


If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgement of the Court, you have the right to appeal your case.  You must file a timely motion for a new trial to perfect your appeal.  To appeal, you must file an appeal bond with the Municipal Court within 10 days after the motion for a new trial is overruled by the Court or operation of law.  If you appeal, you will have to obtain a record.  In order to obtain a copy of the record, you must pay the fees required by the Court.

Close window