City Hall is currently closed for walk-in service. Please call (830)-868-7111 to obtain more information. 

How do I report a code violation?

You can report code violations by submitting a complaint form to City Hall in person at 303 E. Pecan Dr., via Fax at (830) 868-7718 or via email to Betty Eckenrode at


Close window