City Hall is open for walk-in service. Masks must be worn at all times. 

File a police report

To file a non-emergency police report, you can call the office at (830) 868-0995. To request the presence of an officer at a non-emergency site in order to file a police report, please contact dispatch at (830) 868-7104. For all emergencies please call 911.

Close window