Planning and Zoning Commission
The P&Z meets every 4th Tuesday of the month at 5:00 pm.
- Kevin Tully
- Suree Birck
- John Wilson
- Kenneth Bible - Commercial Alternator
- Victor Hammond
Commission Purpose and Goals
The purpose and goals of the commission are to:
- Identify community needs and to advise the City Council of their short-range and long-range implications for the total development of the city
- Interpret the adopted plans and programs to concerned citizens so that private activities and desires may be accomplished in harmony with public needs and policies.
- Recommend achievable community goals as a basis for long-range planning and development programs .
- Recommend plans, programs, and policies that will aid the entire community in achieving its defined goals.