Important Links

Click on the links below for the service you need:

Child Protective Services

Adult Protective Services

Amber Alerts 


You can also contact JCPD with any suspicious activity or if you believe that CPS or APS needs to be contacted. 

To file a non-emergency police report call the office at (830) 868-0995. To request the presence of an officer at a non-emergency site in order to file a police report, please contact dispatch at (830) 868-7104. For all emergencies, call 911.